Donate to help the Children
Whether you’re donating money or goods, please know that everything goes to the children. All our staff are 100% self-funded volunteers. We work for Progress Pikinini because we believe these children need our help and we are luckily enough in our own lives to be able to help them.
If you are looking to donate items (thank you) we offer a pick-up service in the Melbourne region. Click here to send us a quick message and we can get back to you on a pick up option based on where you live. We can also arrange drop-off locations for goods in the Riverina, NSW. If you want to donate items in other areas, please contact us and we might be able to organise a solution.
Progress Pikinini happily accepts the following items:
- Books in English including storybooks, picture books, colouring books (unused), textbooks of any subject; for all ages and reading abilities.
- Stationery e.g. writing materials, paper pads, notebooks, art supplies (coloured pencils, paint, etc.), rulers, erasers, etc.
- School supplies e.g. backpacks, drink bottles, lunch boxes
- Bedlinen, clothes for boys and girls of all ages
- Sport/playground equipment
- Classroom furniture – desks, large tables and chairs
If you don’t have goods to donate, donating money is another great way of helping those who need it. Money can allow us to do some of our best work for the children. Direct cash donations are used to help in the areas that need it the most. Recently we rebuilt and refurbished Tagabe Anglican Preschool. Donations of money allow us to provide a safe and comfortable school environment for the children. It can also enable us to provide clean drinking water and a proper meal while the children learn and play.
To donate money, Click here to find out how to proceed. We issue PayPal receipts for all monetary donations, for your peace of mind.